Skip to Content
- The academic year is divided into 2 semesters: April to September and October to March.
- School hours: 9.00 am to 3.30 pm.
- Students arriving after 9.00 am will report to the school office.
- Students wishing to leave the school premises during school hours should get the permission of the Principal.
- Students can enter school premises at or after 8.30 am.
- The Principal's permission is required in advance for students who are planning to take leave for a long period of time (3+ days).
- A medical certificate is required for sick leave that exceeds 3 consecutive days.
- School sports uniform will be worn on Mondays with white canvas shoes.
- School uniform will be worn with black shoes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
TESTS AND EXAMINATION
- Classes 1 to 5: Four formative assessments (FA) and two summative assessments (SA).
- Classes 6 to 8: For each term there is a Pre-Midterm, Midterm, Post Mid-Term and Term-end exam.
- Classes 9 & 10: Cycle tests, Pre Mid-term, Mid-term, Post Mid-term and Annual Exam.
- Classes 11 & 12: 3 Semesters - Each semester will have cycle tests, Mid-term and End-of semester exam.
- Children taking a test during one half of the day will attend the entire school day.
- Next ERP School Management
- Whatsapp groups
- PTA Meetings
- Circle time - 2 times a year (June & December)
- End-of-year school circular
- All Friday evenings parents are welcome to meet the teachers: 3.45 to 4.30 pm